Eastern Melbourne PHN moderates two online forums:
- Practice Managers
- Practice Nurses
Access to participate in the Basecamp is limited to practice managers and practice nurses in the EMPHN catchment.
Access to the forums is via registration. There is no cost to participate in these forums.
About the forums
- The forum is monitored by the moderator according to forum guidelines
- Your personal basecamp settings, can be updated in ‘me’ on the login page.
- Emails are sent to notify members when a new discussion/comment has been posted. To adjust the frequency of e-mail notifications of new posts, go to ‘me’ on the login page and customise ‘your basecamp settings’
- You can log on from any work station, mobile device or tablet using your username and password which you set.
- The information remains available for future reference and can be viewed by all users.
For access, please e-mail Practice Support email@example.com advising which Basecamp forum you wish to register for and provide your name, e-mail address, your work role and the name of current employer.
You will receive an introductory e-mail for Basecamp use. This will be followed by an invitation to log onto Basecamp using your e-mail address with a prompt to create your own password.
You will then be ready to participate and can access access the login page here.