We are interested in attracting the most talented, experienced and committed people to work with us in improving the primary health care system.
We are an innovative organisation working in a dynamic and changing sector. This means we frequently have new opportunities for existing staff and to bring new people into our team.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Not-For-Profit salary packaging, including novated leasing, with the full provision of $15,900 of salary as tax-free income plus up to $2,550 additional salary packaging for meals and accommodation expenses
- Flexible working conditions to facilitate work-life balance
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Free on-site car parking
- Free flu vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Above award remuneration for all staff
- Safe and supportive working environment with a commitment to occupational health and safety and equal treatment of all staff
- Social club with free or discounted events for members
- Smoke-free working environment
- Health and wellbeing activities for all staff