Staged visiting program
Our team can provide support to guide your practice through the accreditation process by a staged visiting program. This support is provided during the four milestones, which are:
- commencement of accreditation
- check list and planning
- guidance with the self–assessment process
- pre-visit preparation
Requests for support should to be 12 months prior to the accreditation survey visit.
Webinars are available to improve staff's knowledge in areas including:
- vaccine and cold management
- infection prevention and control
- Chronic disease management and MBS numbers
- Patient feedback Guide RACGP Standards for General Practice 5th edition
- Resource Guide RACGP Standards for General Practice 5th edition
- FAQ's RACGP Standards for General Practice 5th edition
Accreditation is a significant investment in your business’ future. Therefore, when renewing or registering for accreditation is a good opportunity to research existing accreditation bodies and make an informed decision. The areas to assess are cost, resources available, support provided and happy customers.