EMPHN staff can assist in the following ways:
Staged visiting program – An EMPHN staff member can provide support during the four milestones to guide your practice through the accreditation process. Requests for support should to be 12 months prior to the accreditation survey visit.
- commencement of accreditation
- check list and planning
- guidance with the self–assessment process
- pre-visit preparation
Webinars re available for viewing and are used to assist your practice to improve staff's knowledge in the following areas:
- vaccine and cold management
- infection prevention and control
- plus other topics
- Patient feedback Guide RACGP Standards for General Practice 5th edition
- Resource Guide RACGP Standards for General Practice 5th edition
- FAQ's RACGP Standards for General Practice 5th edition
Accreditation is a significant investment in your business’ future. Therefore, when renewing or registering for accreditation is a good opportunity to research existing accreditation bodies and make an informed decision. The areas to assess are cost, resources available, support provided and happy customers.