EMPHN provides educational events for GPs, practice managers, practice nurses and allied health professionals.
During COVID-19, at its discretion, EMPHN lists relevant externally-run webinars that are consistent with the PHNs priorities and stakeholder engagement strategy in EMPHN newsletters and on our website. However we cannot guarantee the quality or endorse the clinical content of external events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a webinar for listing.
Ongoing Educational Programs
- De-mystifying Opioid Replacement Therapy
- Management Of Opioid Dependence Best Practice Business Model
On-demand webinars and educational videos
- Telehealth - introducing video visits with your patients
- Using Telehealth by Dr Arthur Zulman
- Webinar series for GPs: Managing the shadow effects of the pandemic
- e-Requesting update for general practitioners and practice managers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health and wellbeing for general practice
- 'Ask the expert' infection control and COVID safe plans in general practice
- SafeScript - Quality management of high risk medicines training
- NEMHSCA - Harm Reduction Webinar
- EMPHN's Quality improvement in General Practice - recorded webinar learning modules
- Victorian and Tasmanian PHN Alliance recorded webinars
- RACGP: eHealth webinar series
- RACGP: My Health Record videos
- RACGP: All upcoming live webinars and recorded sessions
- Thrombosis Thrombocytopenia Syndrome TTS HealthPathways webinar 30 June.