EMPHN provides educational events for GPs, practice managers, practice nurses and allied health professionals.
During COVID-19, at its discretion EMPHN lists relevant externally-run webinars that are consistent with the PHNs priorities and stakeholder engagement strategy in EMPHN newsletters and on our website. However we cannot guarantee the quality or endorse the clinical content of external events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a webinar for listing.
Ongoing Educational Programs
- De-mystifying Opioid Replacement Therapy
- Management Of Opioid Dependence Best Practice Business Model
- Palliative care clinical attachment for GPs
On-demand webinars and educational videos
- 'Ask the expert' infection control and COVID safe plans in general practice
- SafeScript - Quality management of high risk medicines training
- NEMHSCA - Harm Reduction Webinar
- EMPHN's Mental Health Stepped Care Model - a guide for GPs webinar
- EMPHN's Quality improvement in General Practice - recorded webinar learning modules
- Victorian and Tasmanian PHN Alliance recorded webinars
- RACGP: eHealth webinar series
- RACGP: My Health Record videos
- RACGP: All upcoming live webinars and recorded sessions