EMPHN values feedback to support continuous improvement of EMPHN and our services.
At EMPHN, we ensure the concerns of anyone providing feedback are treated seriously, and are addressed promptly, fairly, and appropriately.
Please complete this form to provide feedback.
Our Feedback Policy assists EMPHN and its employees in handling feedback and resolving complaints in an efficient and professional manner. It also provides external stakeholders with an understanding of how their feedback will be handled. The policy is underpinned by the Department of Health’s Primary Health Networks Program Complaints Policy 2018 and guiding principles. The policy ensures EMPHN, as an independent, incorporated entity under the Corporations Act 2001, operates in accordance with its obligations under the Act and as a Not-for-Profit complies with obligations of the Australian Charities and Not for-Profits Commission (ACNC), in addition to their obligations to the Commonwealth Government.
This policy applies to all feedback received by EMPHN from EMPHN employees, contractors, consultants, Government or members of the public. Feedback includes compliments, responses, suggestions or complaints.
As the main funder of EMPHN, the Department of Health will consider the following complaints directly from a member of the public and refer or assess, as appropriate:
- suspected fraud against the Commonwealth by a funded organisation
- misuse of Commonwealth funds or assets purchased with Commonwealth funds
- non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the funding agreement with the Commonwealth
- inappropriate or poor handling of conflicts of interest
- breaches of privacy
- complaints about the outcome of a departmental assessment.
Out of scope of EMPHN’s Feedback Policy:
- evaluations of projects or activities of commissioned services
- feedback by staff such as workplace grievances; occupational health and safety matters; ethical and professional behaviour relevant to EMPHN’s Code of Conduct Policy; other Feedback Policy, behaviours relevant to EMPHN’s Equal Employment Opportunity, Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying Policy.
The underlying principles of EMPHN’s Feedback Policy approach are:
- Accessibility – Ensuring the policy is publicly accessible to EMPHN employees, contractors, consultants, Government or member of the public.
- Objectivity and Fairness – EMPHN recognises everyone’s right to provide feedback. EMPHN aims to treat all feedback impartially, confidentially and with transparency. It will be treated without prejudice and on its own merits.
- Responsiveness and Efficiency – EMPHN will acknowledge, record and process feedback in a timely manner. Feedback will also be prioritised in accordance with the situation and the complexity of the feedback. Feedback Policy Version number
The Feedback Policy is designed to ensure that the concerns of anyone providing feedback are treated seriously, and are addressed promptly, fairly, and appropriately. Effective feedback handling by EMPHN will support continuous improvement of EMPHN and its services.
For a copy of EMPHN’s Feedback Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.