Provider Digital Access (PRODA) is an online portal hosted by Department of Human Services to securely access multiple online healthcare services such as Health Provider Online Services (HPOS) that enables a new streamlined Organisation registration process for My Health Record.
Access to health provider services using PRODA include:
- Health Professional Online Services (HPOS)
- Medicare Online
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Online (PBS Online)
- Disability Medical Assessment Online service
- Aged Care Provider Portal
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Practice Incentives Program (PIP)
- Workforce Incentive Program (WIP)
- DVA Webclaim
- My Health Record National Provider Portal.
To access available services using PRODA, you need to register as an individual to get your own account.
Individuals: How to register for a PRODA Account view here
To access a service on behalf of an organisation, you may need to register the organisation in PRODA.
Organisations: How to register for a PRODA Account view here
Compatibility with browsers:
It is recommended to access PRODA to use one of the following minimum web browsers:
- Firefox 72.x
- Google Chrome 80.x
- Microsoft Edge 79.x
- Safari 14.x.
Older versions or other browsers may work but may not display correctly and are not tested or supported.
Understanding PRODA and access to online services view here
Provider Digital Access (PRODA) Support
Health Professionals Online Services (HPOS)
HPOS is an online portal developed by Services Australia. It is the way healthcare professionals and administrators interact electronically with Services Australia. Services Australia runs Medicare and key components of digital health, such as the Healthcare Identifiers Service and NASH. General practices use HPOS to manage various aspects of their practice, such as:
- Services, payments, and programs, such as PIP and Health Care Homes.
- Access to digital health systems such as the My Health Record.
- Healthcare Identifiers (the HPI-O and HPI-I numbers).
Services Australia: Health Professionals Online Services (HPOS) website here
Phone: 132 150, Option 6 – electronic claiming or Health Professional Online Services (HPOS) Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5pm AWST