PRODA (Provider Digital Access) is an online portal hosted by the Department Human Services (DHS) is used to securely access multiple online healthcare services.
The Organisation NASH certificate can be downloaded securely via HPOS by Organisation Maintenance Officers (OMO).
For more detailed information on this process the following may assist:
- NASH transition – Key Messages to General Practices – Oct 2021
- Guide to registering for PRODA and Link Identifiers
- Delegation instructions for providers
- Delegation instructions for delegates
- Accessing AIR using PRODA
Contact your EMPHN Digital Health Officer
Our dedicated Digital Health Officers are available to assist you with any PRODA queries.
Please contact us at email@example.com