The Victorian PHN Alliance has launched six new webinars which are available to view for free at a time convenient to you.
The webinars, which have been produced by the GP Engagement Team from Eastern Melbourne PHN include topics of interest for practice nurses and staff and aim to enhance training opportunities for more practices across Victoria.
New online learning topics:
- Chronic Disease Management and MBS Item Numbers
- Health Assessments 45-49 and 40-49 years old
- Health Assessments – 75+ years
- Hepatitis C in 2017 – Part 1: Hepatitis C transmission and testing
- Hepatitis C in 2017 – Part 2: Treatment
- Triage (updated)
Existing topics include:
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Vaccine and Cold Chain Management
To view the webinars, visit http://vphna.org.au/education/