Eastern Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) is inviting providers to respond to a Request for Tender, for the provision of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) carer community awareness and cultural capacity building services in the City of Monash.
It is understood that in CALD communities, aged individuals and individuals with a disability have carers who are often family members that provide a high level of unpaid care, yet have proportionately lower rates of accessing carer support services compared to Anglo-Australian counterparts.
To increase CALD carers access to support services in the Monash region, this tender will:
- Identify ‘hidden’ CALD carers in the city of Monash
- Increase access to appropriate carer support services for those identified
- Enhance cultural competency of the health and community workforce to ensure that CALD carers are more routinely identified and receive culturally appropriate carer support services
- Assist CALD carers in managing some of the challenges associated with caring to help sustain their role as a carer.
Interested parties are required to register via TenderSearch which is EMPHN’s eTendering portal.
Information regarding the Request For Tender (RFT) can only be obtained after registration.
Registration is free and can be accessed at https://www.tendersearch.com.a....
Once you receive a confirmation email of your registration, you will be able to login and:
- view and download the relevant documentation;
- use the Question Forum, anonymously and confidentially, to ask questions and see answers to all the questions related to this RFT; and
- submit your response electronically.