Eastern Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) invites Tender Responses from suitably qualified tenderers for the provision of consultancy services for the rising risk project in accordance with the requirements of this Request for Tender (RFT).
EMPHN is seeking consultancy services to work with the EMPHN contract manager and six general practice recruited for the rising risk project. The consultancy services will be working closely with the six general practices and the EMPHN contract manager to:
- Identify and better understand the rising risk of hospital admissions patient cohort in general practices
- Interview rising risk patient cohort and health service providers
- Analyse data to better understand the rising risk patient cohort
Conduct co-design activities to design an evidence based model of care or intervention for the rising risk cohort
Tender documentation: The tender is available on EMPHN’s eProcure online portal. You must be registered on eProcure to access the tender documents. To register, click here.
Responding to the tender:
Only Tenderers who meet the pre-qualification requirements outlined in the tender may submit a complete Tender Response. Information sought in the prequalification process is mandatory and includes information about your organisation, its financial position, insurances, partnering and other third party arrangements, legal proceedings, risk management and information regarding industry standards (if relevant).
Tenderers will be required to lodge their online responses in two parts:
1. The pre-qualification component by 4pm, Thursday 24 May AEDST
2. The final response by 4pm, Tuesday 29 May AEDST
Prospective tenderers must ensure you read all parts of the RFT to understand the process for lodging a response.
Enquiries: All enquiries regarding this RFT are to be made either:
- via EMPHN’s eTendering Portal https://www.eprocure.com.au/emphn/ in the first instance; or
- to EMPHN’s nominated Probity Advisor via email to email@example.com