Practice Data Quality Report - now available!
All practices using POLAR - Population Level Analysis and Reporting - business intelligence software for practice staff and GPs, can now request a Practice Data Quality Report.
The report can lead to better patient outcomes and identify areas for improvement in your practice.
With the Quality Improvement Practice Incentive Program (QI PIP) coming in May 2019, POLAR assists practices to meet QI PIP requirements.
POLAR can be used to:
- analyse clinical and billing data
- run self-directed reports on numerous queries
- identify MBS opportunities
- build business development strategies
- meet accreditation requirements
POLAR call assist patients by:
- identifying patients due for health assessments
- examine demographic data on many levels
- manage patients on GP management plans and under team care arrangements
- identify patients due for immunisations, cancer screenings and specific tests
- use data to support vulnerable patients
To find out more about Practice Data Quality Report, visit our webpage.
To request a report or for further information on POLAR, please contact:
EMPHN’s Digital Health Officer
p. 9046 0354 firstname.lastname@example.org