Northern Health is pleased to announce the release of brand new user-friendly HealthLink forms for GPs to refer patients to Specialist Clinics.
The new electronic referral forms are specially designed to help GPs complete the content required by the new Statewide Referral Criteria when referring patients to the following Specialist Clinics:
HealthLink have upgraded all forms, not just the ones above, with new features to make it easy for GPs to:
- Update an expired referral
- Select a specific purpose for the referral
- Flag a patient’s special needs or reasonable adjustments required for their disability
- Indicate a patient’s suitability for Telehealth (video) consultations
- Provide confirmation of a patient’s consent to sharing information between clinicians
- View the relevant HealthPathways Melbourne guidelines
GPs can use HealthLink forms to refer patients to Community Access/sub-acute services such as Allied Health, Care Coordination (Health Independence Program), Rehabilitation, Continence Services and Chronic Wound Care.
If you have any queries or would like assistance with referrals to Specialist Clinics, please contact Bonnie Ferguson or Christopher Daniel on 8405 2921 or email SpecialistClinics@nh.org.au