Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (EMPHN) is advising of a Tender Opportunity to evaluate the Right Care = Better Health program.
To receive notification and tender information, you must be registered on EMPHN’s eProcure portal. Registration is free.
If you have used eProcure in the past, please ensure your organisation has a current contact person registered.
Dates are subject to change. Please register on eProcure to stay informed of these and other tender opportunities
Name of Tender: Right Care = Better Health (RC=BH) Program Evaluator
The Right Care = Better Health program delivered in Melbourne’s East and North is to ensure patients with complex and chronic conditions:
- Receive appropriate and timely individually tailored person-centered care
- Experience improved quality of life
- Experience a lowered rate of avoidable hospital admissions.
EMPHN wishes to evaluate the Right Care = Better Health program that will include:
- A 12-month process evaluation examining the different implementation approaches of care coordination currently being delivered in the Right Care = Better Health program
- Examine patient and provider experience and early health outcomes of the Right Care = Better Health program.
- Review the potential economic benefits associated with the Right Care = Better Health program and provide advice on what value for money measures need to be in place for future evaluation.
- An examination of the sustainability of the RC=BH model.
The evaluation team must:
- Engage with multiple key stakeholders of the Right Care = Better Health program provide to answers to the key evaluation questions.
- Demonstrate previous track record in research and evaluation of Primary Care programs, in particular experience in economic analysis such as value for money in health services
- Provide sufficient workforce and demonstrate capacity to undertake the Right Care = Better Health evaluation activities to contracted timelines.
- Comprehensively embed risk management systems and undertake ethics approval processes.
- Collect, manage and analyse evaluation data
- Provide required reports, including monthly updates on data collection and provide support for the use of the evaluation findings through knowledge translation
The successful Service tenderer will be contracted to evaluate the Right Care = Better Health program from 30 September 2021.
Interested tenderers are encouraged to apply early as this RFT requires responses in two parts:
(i) The first is the pre-qualification component of the Tender Response
(ii) The second is the remaining component of the Tender Response
Only Tenderers who meet the pre-qualification requirements set by EMPHN may submit the remaining component of the Tender Response. Please ensure you read all parts of the RFT to understand the process for lodging a response.
Applications open: 2 August 2021
Applications close: 18 August 2021
Evaluation planned to start: 30 September 2021
Evaluation duration: 31 December 2022