EMPHN is pleased to announce that Andrew Place Clinic will be providing important sexual health services thanks to a new partnership with the Victorian Sexual Health Network, led by Melbourne Sexual Health Centre (MSHC).
Andrew Place Clinic will commence as a new general practice partner from Monday 24 July at both their Bundoora and Mill Park sites.
The clinic will provide:
- routine Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) screening
- symptomatic STI management
- onsite treatment for gonorrhoea, syphilis and genital warts
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- sex worker friendly check-ups
- onsite pathology across both locations.
The Victorian Non-Occupational Post Exposure Prophylaxis (NPEP) service, which can assist people who have been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), will be available soon.
MSHC has introduced innovations in STI testing and service delivery to respond to increasing STI rates and service demand. MSHC has now established ten general practice sexual health clinics, to further increase primary care capacity for STI testing and treatment.
For more information, please visit Stay STI Free – Victorian Sexual Health Network.