Please note this program ended 30 June 2023 and are no longer accepting referrals.
GPs, GP respiratory clinics and RACFs in the EMPHN region can refer eligible at-risk people affected by COVID-19 for primary care home visits.
The Living with COVID Home Visitation program will target COVID positive people living at home or in residential care, who need to have a clinical assessment face-to-face, where their usual GP does not have capacity or where a person does not have a managing GP. Includes coverage in both daytime (9am to 5pm) and after-hours (5pm to 11.59pm) seven days a week.
The service can be provided in the following LGA’s:
- Nillumbik (part coverage – check postcode list)
- Whittlesea (part coverage – check postcode list)
- Yarra Ranges (part coverage – check postcode list)
- the person must live at home or in a RACF in the LGAs covered by the home visiting provider (refer to provided postcode list).
- are COVID-19 positive or have tested positive for COVID within the past 30 days.
- do not have a regular GP, or their GP does not have the capacity to provide a face-to-face visit.
- require care or treatment of COVID-19 related symptoms and/or other care whilst needing to isolate.
- are with or without a Medicare card.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org