This week we’ve distributed a total of 53,330 masks to:
- 75 general practices
- 4 respiratory clinics
- 11 community pharmacies
- 11 allied health providers
- 3 providers of specialist services.
To date we’ve distributed 242,260 masks, 900 gowns, 1600 coveralls and 79 bottles of hand sanitiser.
237,160 surgical and P2 masks from government supplies have been delivered to:
- 427 general practices, medical deputising services, home visiting doctors and a RACF
- 4 GP respiratory clinics
- 252 community pharmacies
- 61 allied health providers.
5100 donated surgical masks have been delivered to a variety of organisations including palliative care providers, home-visiting pathology company, aged care facility, skin clinics, cardiac services, midwives, immunisation providers, respiratory physician and psychiatrist.
The gowns have been distributed to GP respiratory clinics, and donated coveralls have been distributed to 84 general practices and 4 GP respiratory clinics.
The donated hand sanitiser has been distributed to 4 respiratory clinics, 48 general practices and 1 RACF.
EMPHN has masks available for distribution to general practices, community pharmacies and allied health with a demonstrated need. All mask requests and reorders can be submitted below or through our website.
- Request masks for general practice here.
- Request masks for pharmacy here.
- Request masks for allied health professionals here.