In this edition:
- Coronavirus update
- Doctors: ‘You’re not a burden on our health system’
- How POLAR can help during COVID-19?
- Asking the identifying question for your patients
- New practice education webinars
- GP Vacancies
- Free access to online Emergency Response planning Tool
- MSRS Here to Help Those Affected by Opioid Pack Changes
- Current and upcoming tenders
- RACGP Practice essentials webinar series – Introduction to electronic prescribing
- Nurses, are you new to primary health care, or want to mentor someone who is?
- Clinical and Healthcare Improvement through My Health Record usage and Education in General Practice: The CHIME-GP Study
- What every GP should know about hernias'
- Vision Initiative Eye Health Kit Online
- St Vincent’s Community Rehabilitation Centre Northcote is moving to Fairfield
- NBN Co. COVID-19 Emergency and Essential Services Package
- GP education webinar by The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
- MumMoodBooster - GP Portal available now
- Revised opioid PBS listings from 1 June 2020
- Mental Health Care for Trans, Gender Diverse, and Non-Binary People module
- It’s time to celebrate excellence in general practice – RACGP Awards now open
Eureka! Research and Studies