Edition 137 of our GP Bulletin is now available.
This edition includes the below articles:
- New mental health and AOD services available for Whittlesea young people
- Would your GPs and nurses like a visit from a Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurse?
- Recognising symptoms of oesophagogastric (OG) cancer
- Paediatric care in Victoria- collaboration in action
- Naloxone - opioid overdose rescue
- Cancer Survivorship Clinical Placement for GPs
- Reminder about cervical screening for patients under 25 years
- Eastern Palliative Care - referrers survey