The latest edition of GP Bulletin is now available.
This edition includes the below articles:
- My Health Record Expansion Program: diagnostic imaging and pathology results starting to upload in Victoria
- Nurse immuniser course – Are you interested?
- Lung cancer- Diagnosis to survivorship: what’s new for GPs?
- EMPHN Tenders and Opportunities
- World Hospital Congress Scholarships available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Early Career Health Professionals
- Help address the barriers to accessing quality palliative care for under-served populations
- Uncle Jack Charles: from big screen to bowel screen
- Clarification of cervical cancer symptoms
- New animation explains what happens at BreastScreen – in English and Arabic
- New 'bladder microbiome' discovery could change the way we treat UTIs