The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services is funding a pilot program to provide fully subsidised access to the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) online emergency response planning tool (ERPT) for general practices across Victoria.
The online tool aims to ensure business continuity and assists general practices to better prepare for, respond to and recover from the impacts of emergencies and pandemics. This tool also meets accreditation requirements.
The ERPT contains the content from the RACGP on managing pandemics in general practice and includes the resources:
- Managing pandemic influenza in general practice
- Pandemic flu-kit – implementation guide
Each participating general practice will receive fully subsidised access to the ERPT in 2020 and support from Healthpoint ANZ to start planning and complete an emergency response plan. This includes online webinars, personalised training and access to a help desk.
Please note: There are a limited number if licences available which will be allocated on a first come/first serve basis. How do I get free access to the ERPT?
1. Go to the URL: https://erpt.racgp.org.au/standardlogin
2. Click on `Register your practice for the ERPT’, in red. Complete the few details.
3. HealthpointANZ will contact you early to arrange training and support
For more information, contact Alisha Jackson at EMPHN Alisha.Jackson@emphn.org.au
For technical support, call HealthpointANZ on 1800 008 384 or email@example.com