Eastern Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) invites general practices to apply to participate in the Quality Improvement (QI) program below.
For any enquiries or to submit your Expression of Interest for this Eye Health Program, please contact:
- Melissa Morris, Program Facilitator- Eye Health Ph: 03 8814 2432, E: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online chat service.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for funded Quality Improvement Program in general practice- Extended till 13/1/2023
Eye Health QI Program
Opportunity for 10 general practices to participate in a QI program to improve the eye health of their practice populations.
EMPHN is seeking to recruit ten general practices located in the LGAs of Knox, Whittlesea or Yarra Ranges to participate in a QI program to assist general practices to improve the eye health of their practice populations. Using a whole of practice approach, practices will focus on increasing engagement with local optometrists and ophthalmologists.
What’s in it for the practice?
- This activity will assist in general practices meeting Practice Incentive Program (PIP) Quality Improvement (QI) activity requirements
- Incentive payment upon meeting objectives, up to $7,000
- Greater understanding of the importance of eye health referral pathways and feedback for patients
- Cost effectiveness on patient health outcomes (feedback loop on outcome of consultation)
- CPD points available for completing relevant GP and Practice nurse eye health online training
- Improve eye health outcomes for patients