Eastern Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) would like to invite general practices to participate in a project to provide input to the development and implementation process of sustainable systems, structures and processes for general practice.
The aim of the project is to provide the resources and tools for practices to make changes in organisational performance, in line with accreditation benchmarks and in preparation for the ever-changing landscape of general practice.
With the assistance of a validated online quality improvement assessment tool, The Primary Care Practice Improvement Tool (PC-PIT) developed by the University of Queensland, general practices will be able to measure change and improvement. Measuring will help practices identify opportunities for improvement, and track whether change efforts are getting results. The PC-PIT assesses the practices systems and processes and does not involve or identify patient data or financials.
We envisage this will equip practices with the ability to adapt to future changes effortlessly and provide the foundations in preparation for; Health Care Homes model, Accreditation, My Health Record and QI PIP.
The vision is to have comprehensive high performing general practices providing quality care to all in our community.
What are the benefits to general practices?
- written detailed analysis report on the practice’s current systems and processes
- collaboration with peers
- increased awareness of practice data and ability to use data to measure change
- quality improvement strategies and techniques
- educational events in Leadership/change management and Creating great teams
- monthly assistance and support from an EMPHN Facilitator – Sector Capacity
- tools to assist in planning and preparation of practice accreditation.
Interested parties are required to register via eProcure which is EMPHN’s eTendering portal. Registration is free and can be accessed athttps://www.eprocure.com.au/emphn/
- The EOI closes at 4pm, Friday 25 May AEDST
Applicants must ensure you read all parts of the EOI to understand the process for lodging a response.
Enquiries: All enquiries regarding this EOI are to be made either: