Eastern Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) is seeking requests for tender to provide an -integrated complex chronic disease intervention based in the Whittlesea community.
In an attempt to prevent any future unplanned hospital
admissions, the intervention will target the client cohort who have been
identified as at high risk of readmission to Northern Health.
The tendered service will deliver the following outcomes for clients:
- Improved physical and psychological health
- Improved health literacy and confidence to manage their own health
- Compared to Northern Health patients at high risk of readmission who receive usual care, clients receiving this intervention will have:
- fewer ED presentations;
- fewer unplanned hospitalisations;
- improved satisfaction with the level of care provided; and
- improved family/carer satisfaction with the level of care delivered.
Interested parties are required to register via TenderSearch which is EMPHN’s eTendering portal.
Information regarding the Request For Tender (RFT) can only be obtained after registration.
Registration is free and can be accessed at https://www.tendersearch.com.a....
Once you receive a confirmation email of your registration, you will be able to login and:
- view and download the relevant documentation;
- use the Question Forum, anonymously and confidentially, to ask questions and see answers to all the questions related to this RFT; and
- submit your response electronically.