Message from EMPHN
Our teams have been exploring what it will be like to return to the workplace at some future point. How will everyone adjust emotionally, what will it feel like to be ‘present’, face-to-face, interacting in person and not on a screen?
As our service providers consider scaling up face-to-face services with the recently announced changes to Stage 4, staff may be feeling similar anxieties. The importance of supporting staff to reintegrate to the workplace cannot be overstated. This is a new form of transition, and it may bring its own level of uncertainty, especially where workplaces have undergone significant change during COVID-19.
Please share your thoughts and observations with your EMPHN contract manager, so that each step out of Stage 4 restrictions is a smooth one.
In this issue:
- COVID-19 Update
- Personal Protective Equipment
- EMPHN Referral & Access Team
- Victoria’s roadmap: Allied Health/other
- Suicide Prevention
- $2 billion funding for COVID-19 health measures
- World Mental Health Day: 10 October 2020
- Doctors in Secondary Schools
- National Policy Blueprint to support self-care
- Grief training and spiritual resources
- Consumers and Carers: National Carers Week