Eastern Melbourne PHN is currently offering three aged
care small grants, up to $46,000 in value.
Grants are open to general practice, community pharmacies and community based aged care organisations to develop and deliver innovative solutions that improve access to primary care for patients with a chronic disease and aged over 65.
The grants will be offered under three different streams that include:
- Improving access to health assessments for early identification and intervention
- Advance care planning and end of life care
- Medication management, encouraging the review and reduction in medications for people over 65
Innovation and collaborations are encouraged, to ensure local solutions are developed to address the needs of older people in our community.
Interested parties are required to register via TenderSearch which is EMPHN’s eTendering portal.
Information regarding the RFT can only be obtained after registration.
Registration is free and can be accessed at https://www.tendersearch.com.a...
Once you receive a confirmation email of your registration, you will be able to login and:
- view and download documentation for this RFT;
- use the Question Forum, anonymously and confidentially, to ask questions and see answers to the questions related to this RFT; and
- submit your RFT response electronically.