Eastern Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the provision of localised approaches to address EMPHN’s AOD priorities.
The Commonwealth Department of Health has funded PHNs to
undertake drug and alcohol treatment planning, commissioning and contribution
to coordination of services at a regional level, to improve sector efficiency
and support better patient management across the continuum of care.
This EOI is part of a two-staged competitive tender process:
- Stage one – Invitation for expressions of interest (EOI)
- Stage two – Request for tender (RFT)
Interested parties are required to register via Tendersearch
which is EMPHN’s eTendering portal. Registration is free and can be
Information regarding the EOI can only be obtained after registration.
Once you receive a confirmation email of your registration, you will be able to login and:
- view and download documentation for this EOI;
- use the Question Forum, anonymously and confidentially, to ask questions and see answers to all the questions related to this EOI; and
- submit your EOI response electronically.