Webinar:Designing a workflow for registering patients for a My Health Record
The Australian Digital Health Agency (the Agency) and the Australian Association of Practice Managers (AAPM) are hosting a webinar to provide targeted information and training on the My Health Record system to practice staff.
This webinar will take place on Friday 19 August, 1:00pm - 1:45pm AEST.
The webinar will cover the following:
1. Design a practice system for registering new and existing patients
2. Share success stories from other practices
3. Create a practice-specific dialogue for registering patients
4. Identify privacy and access restrictions for administration staff
5. Discuss policies, consent, and standards appropriate to My Health Record
If you have any questions or feedback, please email email@example.com or call 1300 901 001.
PIP eHealth Update
With only three weeks to end of the current PIP eHealth quarter on 31 July 2016, EMPHN has been extremely busy supporting practices to ensure they are compliant and meeting the new PIP 5th requirement.
You may have received the following communication: