It starts with you.
EMPHN has launched the “It starts with you” COVID-19 vaccination campaign, courtesy of Murray PHN. Posts can be shared from our Facebook page, Instagram or LinkedIn.
The campaign focuses on the positive aspects of vaccinating, including protection of self and loved ones, contributing to the wellbeing of communities and the anticipation of life getting back to ‘normal’ through social and work activities.
The campaign will be rolled out across the EMPHN catchment in east and north-east Melbourne and will include social media posts and the option for printed collateral (DL flyer and A4 poster). These items are available for download below.
Please join with EMPHN to share the message throughout our community that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and provide the best protection against severe complications and death, for ourselves and our loved ones.
Details on where to get vaccinated are also below.
If you would like to share feedback on this campaign please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download campaign materials
Click the version of each image you would like to download below:
- Want to keep visiting friends? Facebook, Instagram, DL Flyer, A4 poster
- Want family to stay safe? Facebook, Instagram, DL Flyer, A4 poster
- Want to stay healthy? Facebook, Instagram, DL Flyer, A4 poster
- Want to keep mob safe? Facebook, Instagram, DL Flyer, A4 poster
- Want business to stay open? Facebook, Instagram, DL Flyer, A4 poster
- Want to feel safe? Facebook, Instagram
- Want to keep schools open? Facebook, Instagram
Where to get vaccinated
State vaccination centres are open to people who are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Use the vaccine eligibility checker to determine your eligibility
- To see a list of state vaccination centres open to all eligible people for bookings or walk-ins, visit vaccination centres.
- To book an appointment, visit book your vaccine appointment.
GP Respiratory Clinics
Vaccinations at GP respiratory clinics should be made through the booking website.
- Thomastown Respiratory Clinic. Book here (bookings are only available for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and their families)
- Rowville Respiratory Clinic. Book here
- Eastern Access Community Health (EACH) - Book here. Please note this clinic is located at the old council building, not Karralyka Centre
- EACH Lilydale. Bookings via phone only: 1300 097 151