Eastern Melbourne PHN is seeking requests for tender for chronic disease support services.
The service will provide an evidence-based self-management program to patients with chronic disease, and primary care capability support. Initially the service is to be provided to patients in the Whittlesea LGA, with expansion of the program in 2017/18 to also include Monash and Banyule LGAs in the EMPHN catchment.
Intended outcomes include:
- improved clinical outcomes for patients with chronic disease;
- reduced unplanned hospital admissions for enrolled patient cohort; and
- improved capability and confidence of general practice teams to manage patients with chronic disease throughout and beyond pilot period.
Services will be available to patients living with one or more of the following chronic conditions:
- chronic heart failure;
- chronic kidney disease;
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- osteoarthritis/rheumatoid arthritis;
- type 2 diabetes; and/or
- cardiovascular disease.
should be on patients requiring self-management support to manage their
condition/s, and the cohort should include priority populations, including:
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities;
- people experiencing socio-economic disadvantage;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities; and/or
- People experiencing mental illness.
Interested parties are required to register via TenderSearch which is EMPHN’s eTendering portal.
Information regarding the RFT can only be obtained after registration.
Registration is free and can be accessed at https://www.tendersearch.com.a...
Once you receive a confirmation email of your registration, you will be able to login and:
- view and download documentation for this RFT;
- use the Question Forum, anonymously and confidentially, to ask questions and see answers to the questions related to this RFT; and
- submit your RFT response electronically.