Changes to HPOS
Services Australia implemented changes to HPOS on Saturday 13 June 2020 which have a minor impact to the HPOS navigation pathway to combine the two existing tiles for Healthcare Identifiers and My Health Record Services via a new tile in ‘My Programs’ called ‘Healthcare Identifiers and My Health Record’. Example services include:
- registering a seed organisation
- managing organisation details
- requesting/renewing NASH certificates, and
- authorising employee in My Health Record to HPI-O
- CSP linking
- NEW – HPI-I Services for non-AHPRA Allied Health:
- Request an HPI-I
- Adding a profession to an existing HPI-I
- Providing ongoing evidence of professional membership prior to HPI-I expiry
- Log into PRODA
- Healthcare Professional Online Service (HPOS)
- Select ‘My Programs’
- Select ‘Healthcare Identifiers and My Health Record’
- Select relevant Healthcare Identifiers or My Health Record services.
Slides illustrating the above steps can be found here.
Services Australia and the Agency will progressively update associated websites between 22 June and 30 June.