65-67 Wicklow Avenue, Croydon, Victoria
Thursday 23 December 2021
Wicklow Avenue Medical Centre is seeking an experienced Practice Nurse (RN or EN) to join their vibrant team of clinicians at their busy GP-owned, accredited private practice in Croydon.
They are looking for a Practice Nurse with exceptional skills in chronic disease management and general practice nursing, including but not limited to:
- wound care
- triage management
- infection control
- cold chain management
- assisting doctors with clinical procedures
- care plans and reviews
- health assessments
- recalls and reminders
- patient education and support
- stock maintenance and ordering.
The successful applicant will have:
- current AHPRA registration and professional indemnity cover
- experience working in a busy general practice
- experience in chronic disease management and health assessments
- ability to perform all general practice nursing duties as required
- effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to respond to the needs of patients
- demonstrated ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- effective management of recall and reminder systems
- ability to respond with flexibility and confidence in a busy, fast-paced clinic environment.
It is an advantage to have flexibility in hours, and experience with Best Practice and general practice accreditation.
Please include a cover letter with your application and email to Cheryle Abela, Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org