5 Boronia Road, Vermont, Victoria
Monday 15 March 2021
Vermont Health Care is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join their busy practice. They pride themselves on empathy, transparency, and always aiming to go above and beyond for their patients.
They are seeking a like-minded, dynamic person to join their team and contribute their enthusiasm, dedication and expertise. This position is for between 22 and 35 hours per week, depending on the applicant. Role responsibilities include:
- Triage and patient assessment
- Chronic Disease Management and Health Assessments
- Wound Management
- Assisting Doctors with minor surgical procedures
- Infection control management
- Ear syringing
- Patient education.
Vermont Health Care is seeking a Division 1 Registered Nurse (although an exceptional EEN nurse may be considered). Applicants must have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Compassion and empathy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Current CPR certificate, police check, working with children check.
Nurse immunisation qualification are valued but not essential. Experience with Best Practice is an advantage.
If you are passionate about primary health care, they would love to hear from you!