Shop 19 A Ringwood Square Shopping Centre, Ringwood, Victoria
Wednesday 27 February 2019
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse (Div 1) to join a progressive and supportive organisation that invests in its team and technology to improve patient outcomes, increase efficiency and promote a culture of respect and trust among the team. Tasks in the treatment room will include but not be limited to:
- childhood immunisations
- health assessments
- assisting with procedures
- conducting ECG and spirometry
- patient education and awareness
- working alongside the Nurse Manager to improve efficiencies in the running of the treatment room
- being in charge of infection control and vaccine management protocol
- being the go-to person for any triage queries from the front office team.
Previous experience in a medical practice and experience with Best Practice software are highly desirable.