476 Blackburn Road, Glen Waverley
Sunday 30 October 2022
Interconnect Healthcare owns and operates multiple medical clinics across Melbourne. They have an exciting opportunity for a medical receptionist to work in our general practice respiratory clinics located in Mitcham, Glen Waverley and Heidelberg.
The clinics operate as an emergency department diversion option, receiving casual referrals from general practices, pharmacies, COVID+ pathways providers and emergency departments.
Several shifts are available across all sites. Some of these will be 7.30am - 3.30pm and 3.30pm - 10.30pm. Hours may be able to be adjusted depending on the candidates and sites. Casual roles available. The roster is 7 days a week and penalty rates are paid after hours and on weekends. If you are a person who loves to be busy, is great with people and great at juggling lots of tasks, then they need to hear from you.
Casual role with potential to become permanent. Shifts available Monday to Sunday. Wage depending on experience.
Criteria to address:
- welcoming receptionist who provides quality patient care
- previous medical reception experience (preferred), effective communication, both oral and written
- higher level computer proficiency with attention to detail and accuracy, MS office, email, web, Best Practice, compassionate and caring personality
- great team player
- can multitask and cope under pressure.
Duties included but not limited to:
- client service face to face, over the telephone, emails in a confidential manner
- data entry
- creating a welcoming reception area
- administration assistance for patients
- assisting the Doctors with all admin tasks.