92 Queen Street
Sunday 10 July 2022
They have a fantastic opportunity available for a passionate and caring nurse to join our team in Wallan on a part-time basis 2-3 days a week.
The practice nurse will be required to work closely with the clinic doctors, practice manager and admin to deliver an exceptional standard of care to patients.
- provide quality nursing services including triage/first aid, vaccinations, wound management, perform ECGS, pap smears, assist with procedures
- lead illness prevention and promotion activities such as chronic disease management, health screening, recalls, patient education.
- assist in the effective operation of the centre including; coordinating patient care, resolving queries and complaints, answering phones, appointment bookings, stocking and ordering of supplies, equipment maintenance.
- assist with compliance, training, quality improvement and accreditation.
The successful candidate should have:
- at least 2 years experience as a Nurse in Australia.
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with patients and their families.
- excellent team-work skills.
- leadership skills, initiative, and an ability to work with minimal direction.
- strong time management.
- strong computer skills.
- initiative and a desire to learn and contribute to the success of the Practice.
- experience in a General Practice setting is desirable but not mandatory - training will be provided to the right candidate.
To apply candidates should submit:
- resume which includes 2 professional referees.
- cover letter addressing why you are applying for this role, and what makes you the best candidate.