118 High Street, Glen Iris, Victoria
Sunday 30 October 2022
Glen Iris Medical Centre is a fully accredited general practice situated just outside of Ashburton Village. They are a 15-minute walk from Ashburton station and also have plenty of parking on-site. Their team of dedicated and experienced doctors work towards providing their patients with quality healthcare with a focus on a tailored approach for each patient.
Qualifications & experience
- general practice experience
- RN qualifications
- current drivers licence
- ability to work cooperatively and independently.
- triage, immunisations, wound management, chronic disease management, spirometry, co-ordinate CVC program
- assist doctors with clinical procedures & maintain clinical documentation
- provide home visits as required (where safe to do so)
- maintain clinical equipment and clinic supplies
- maintain awareness of current and new legislation including infection control, hazardous materials and safe handling, and disposal of medical waste.
- records management
- OH & S, accreditation and cold chain management.