154 High St Rd, Ashwood, Victoria
Saturday 24 December 2022
Small four doctor general practice requires Division 1 Registered Nurse.
This is a private billing, small family clinic with a friendly atmosphere.
Role and Responsibilities:
- triage and assessment of patients
- wound management
- manage recall system
- assisting with minor procedures
- blood taking & perform ECG''s
- cold chain and COVID-19 vaccine management
- treatment room stock management
- chronic disease management (health assessments, TCA &GPMP)
Skills & Experience:
- current APHRA Registration and Indemnity Insurance
- evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status (must be fully vaccinated)
- ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- excellent computer and communication skills
- experience using Medical Director & Pracsoft would be very desirable
This practice is currently looking for a full time/part-time highly motivated registered nurse, who ideally has plenty of general practice experience and can make this role their own. Someone who is confident and autonomous.
If this sounds like you, they are eager to hear from you.