Healesville Hospital & Yarra Valley Health
Monday 01 November 2021
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. They provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
They are looking for a patient-centred, positive and values-driven leader with a passion for innovation, improvement and collaboration to lead our General Practice Clinic within the Specialty Medicine and Ambulatory Care program. This is a dynamic and engaging role managing a close-knit bulk-billing clinic in the context of a large and complex health service.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- previous experience leading high performing teams within complex healthcare environments
- a strong commitment to high quality care
- the ability to work as part of a diverse team
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- emotional intelligence and resilience.