271 Police Road, Mulgrave, Victoria
Saturday 31 July 2021
DM Clinic Mulgrave is seeking a practice nurse (Registered Nurse) to join their supportive and collaborative team. They are currently experiencing growth and are looking at increasing their nursing staff. Their nurses are empowered to support their GPs in caring for their patients. You will be supported to increase your skill levels.
• Wound care
• Health assessments & care plans
• Provision of appropriate information and education to patients
• Adherence to RACGP 5th Edition standards and GPA Accreditation Requirements
• Assistance with minor procedures undertaken by the GP
• Other duties as directed
Applicants must have current AHPRA registration, experience with CDM plans, and be able to work autonomously and as part of a team. General practice experience is highly desirable.
• Experience using practice software ideally Best Practice
• Experience using POLAR.
Cover letters must answer the following questions:
1. How do you implement best practice in nursing care in your current role?
2. How can nurses act autonomously while supporting GP led care?
3. When are you available to start?
Contact Dr Ebrahim Hosseini or Vicki Hammerstein for further information on 03 9558 5554 or