221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood, Victoria
Wednesday 31 March 2021
Deakin University medical centres provide accessible and confidential medical services for all current students and staff. Service provision includes but is not limited to:
- Management and treatment of medical issues
- Vaccinations (course related and travel)
- Sexual health counselling, treatment and management
- Women’s’ health (CST, breast checks, pregnancy, contraception and unplanned pregnancy counselling and referral)
- Men’s health
- Mental health treatment, management and referral
- Specialist and allied health referral
- Health promotion education and information.
A special interest in mental health, youth health and sexual health is preferable but not essential.