12 Burwood Highway, Burwood East, Victoria
Saturday 01 January 2022
Nurse Superhero needed!!
Burwood Heights Medical Centre is recruiting a proactive and energetic RN/Div 1 Nurse with general practice experience to join their friendly and busy team. They are a fully accredited, privately owned clinic caring for patients for over 20 years.
This is a casual position starting at one day a week but room for more days for the right candidate. The successful self-starter will have:
• experience in general practice
• be computer literate with experience with Medical Director software (desired but not essential)
• current registration with AHPRA
• a sound knowledge of Chronic Disease Management, Care Planning and Health Assessments and DVA CVC program
• excellent problem-solving skills, presentation, organisation, time management skills and ability to work independently.
• triage, wound management, setting up and assisting in treatment room procedures, infection control, immunisations, cold chain management, ear syringing, cervical screening, ECG, etc
• recalls and reminder management using HotDocs
Apply now to start as soon as possible. Please forward your CV to the Practice Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org