Eastern Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) is offering assistance to become high functioning practices of the future.
- How ready is your practice for change, i.e. Health Care Home, Qi PIP, accreditation, and My Health Record?
- Do you know what you are currently doing well?
- Can you identify areas needing improvements?
- Do you want to participate in networking opportunities with peers?
- Does your practice team have the skills to adapt to change?
- How well does your practice team communicate with each other?
Eastern Melbourne PHN (EMPHN) is offering assistance to become high functioning practices of the future. The aim of this project is to provide the resources and tools for practices to make changes in organisational performance, in line with accreditation benchmarks and for the ever-changing landscape of general practice.
The project will begin 1 July 2018 until 30 June 2019. Practices will be remunerated $6,600 GST inclusive, for their time and effort.
Practices will be provided with access to an online quality improvement assessment tool and resources, along with the support of an EMPHN Facilitator.
Practices in the first round have said:
"The project has enabled me to focus on processes that will benefit my team and the clinic now and in the future." - Cass Quilty, Practice Manager Forest Hills Family Medical Centre
"It has made quality improvement at our practice a priority rather than something too difficult to deal with." - Majella Beagley, Practice Manager Boronia Medical Centre
When: Tuesday, 8 May 2018
Where: EMPHN offices, 18-20 Prospect Street, Box Hill
Register: click here
For more information, please contact:
Koula Totsidis Denise Jones
Facilitator Sector Capacity Facilitator Sector Capacity
T: 9046 0346 T: 8814 2414