To receive notification and tender information, you must be registered on EMPHN’s eProcure portal. Registration is free.
If you have used eProcure in the past, please ensure your organisation has a current contact person registered.
Dates are subject to change. Please register on eProcure to stay informed of these and other tender opportunities.
New tender opportunity: Evaluation of the Healthy Ageing Service Response
The purpose of the Healthy Ageing Service Response is to address the service gap for older person’s mental health and wellbeing. It is aimed at people aged over 65 years (or 55+ years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) with, or at risk of, mild to moderate mental illness in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs) or in the community. HASR aims to improve access, navigation, and mental health support for older persons in the Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (EMPHN) catchment.
EMPHN wishes to evaluate the HASR that will include:
- A 12 month process evaluation examining implementation integrity (barriers and enablers)
- Examine consumer and carer, GP and practice staff and RACF service provider experience including mental health outcomes of consumers
- Integration of HASR program at the participating general practices and RACFs
- Effectiveness of the HASR program for team-based collaborative care
- Review the economic benefits associated with the HASR program
- Examine the sustainability of the HASR program
The evaluation team must:
- Engage with multiple key stakeholders of the HASR to provide answers to the key evaluation questions.
- Demonstrate previous track record in research and evaluation of Primary Care programs, in particular experience in economic analysis such as value for money in health services.
- Provide sufficient workforce and demonstrate capacity to undertake the HASR evaluation activities to contracted timelines.
- Comprehensively embed risk management systems and undertake ethics approval processes.
- Collect, manage and analyse evaluation data.
- Provide required reports, including monthly updates on data collection and provide support for the use of the evaluation findings through knowledge translation.
The successful Service tenderer will be contracted to evaluate the Healthy Ageing Service Response from 15th November 2021.
Interested tenderers are encouraged to apply early as this RFT requires responses in two parts:
(i) The first is the pre-qualification component of the Tender Response
(ii) The second is the remaining component of the Tender Response
Only Tenderers who meet the pre-qualification requirements set by EMPHN may submit the remaining component of the Tender Response. Please ensure you read all parts of the RFT to understand the process for lodging a response.
Applications open: 13 September 2021
Applications close: 1 October 2021
Evaluation planned to start: 5 October 2021
Evaluation duration: 9 December 2022