EMPHN engaged more than 450 people via forums, face-to-face consultations, surveys and electronic communication.
15 stakeholder forums were held on the Stepped Care Model and related mental health topics attended by consumers, carers, mental health service providers and primary care providers
- Around 30 people provided written submissions or responded to the survey
- More than 500 people visited the engagement webpage to read the discussion paper and find out more information
To view the Mental Health Stepped Care Model Discussion Paper (August 2017), Mental Health Stepped Care Model - Co-design and Engagement Summary Report (September 2017) and information on next steps,click here.
The feedback received through the co-design and engagement process has informed the development of the Mental Health Stepped Care Model which will be reflected in our tender specifications.
For more information on the development and transition to EMPHN’s Mental Health Stepped Care Model, visit our website.
Eastern Melbourne PHN is releasing a tender to the market on 27 September 2017 for new mental health stepped care arrangements to become operational from January 2018 in the north-east area of its catchment. This is the first of three tenders in a phased approach.
Planned service implementation dates
• Stage 1: North East (Jan 2018 onwards) City of Whittlesea, Shire of Nillumbik, City of Banyule and parts of the shires of Mitchell and Murrindindi within the EMPHN catchment
• Stage 2: Outer East (Jul 2018 onwards) cities of Knox and Maroondah, and Shire of Yarra Ranges
• Stage 3: Inner East (Jan 2019 onwards) cities of Manningham, Boroondara, Whitehorse and Monash.
Stage 1 tender
Tender documentation and notification: The tender will be published on EMPHN’s eProcure online portal. To receive notification when the tender is published you must be registered on eProcure. To register, click here.
Tender release date: 27 September 2017
Wednesday 4 October, 9.30-11am
Manningham Function Centre, Function Room 3 or via webinar
To register for the tender briefing, click here.
Enquiries: All tender enquiries should be directed via email to email@example.com.
Once the tender is released enquiries can only be made via EMPHN’s eProcure portal.
Mental Health Stepped Care Model Briefing for GPs and Practice Managers
EMPHN invites GPs and Practice Managers to briefings on the Mental Health Stepped Care Model.
Agenda for upcoming briefings:
Introduction to the Stepped Care Model
Information on how consumers will access the service and support types
Understanding of referral pathways into, through and out of the Stepped Care Model and how it interfaces with general practice
Transition arrangements for current clinicians and consumers
An opportunity to provide feedback on the role of general practice in the Stepped Care Model
An opportunity to have input into the intake, referrals and assessment process
- Box Hill Monday, 25 September 12pm-2pm (lunch provided) Eastern Melbourne PHN 18-20 Prospect Street, Box Hill Book Now
- Bundoora Tuesday, 26 September 7.45am – 9.30am (breakfast provided) UniHill Conference Centre 30 Graduate Road, Bundoora Book Now
- Ringwood East Wednesday, 27 September 7.45am – 9.30am (breakfast provided) Karralyka Centre Mines Road, Ringwood East Book Now