Wednesday 30 January 2019
10:00am - 12:00pm
Eastern Melbourne PHN
18-20 Prospect Street
Box Hill VIC 3128
Every Australian will get a My Health Record in early 2019 unless they tell the government they don’t want one by the 31 January, 2019.
We are running two drop-in information sessions for health consumers to ask any questions they may have about My Health Record.
My Health Record is a secure, online summary that allows GPs and health professionals to see a person’s medical information, including recent medical treatments, prescriptions, allergies and immunisations.
You may need information on:
• what is in a My Health Record
• how to use My Health Record
• who can see a My Health Record
• how to set up an Authorised Representative
• how you can opt out if you want to
• how to set up privacy and security features
• what the recent MHR legislative changes mean.
Extensive information about My Health Record can be found at www.myhealthrecord.gov.au