Tuesday 05 February 2019
7:00am - 8:30am
Epworth Eastern Hospital
1 Arnold Street
Box Hill VIC 3128
Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (EMPHN) invites specialists to an interactive session focusing on use of the My Health Record system and the benefits and value for specialists.
Australian Digital Health Agency
The national My Health Record system, driven by the Australian Digital Health Agency, is an electronic summary of an individual’s health information. It can be securely shared online between the individual and their healthcare providers involved, and improve patient health outcomes.
The aim of this event is to inform specialists in the Eastern Melbourne region of Victoria about the My Health Record Expansion program and how they can interact with the system.
- By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe features and benefits of the national My Health Record system
- Clarify the medico-legal aspects relating to use of the My Health Record
- Understand the privacy and consent obligations and its impact on workflow
- Utilise the My Health Record system in day-to-day specialist practice to improve patient safety