Tuesday 27th February 2024
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Learn the latest evidence in managing third-trimester conditions (gestational diabetes, hypertensive disorders, fetal growth) and develop postpartum management plans. Delve into the complexities of obstetrics, covering antenatal and postpartum care, with a focus on primary health follow-up. Additionally, discover evidence-based approaches for hyperemesis gravidarum.
- describe latest evidence in the management of hyperemesis gravidarum
- analyse current evidence in management of common conditions in third trimester of pregnancy (gestational diabetes, hypertensive disorders and fetal growth)
- develop management plans for more prevalent medical conditions (gestational diabetes and hypertensive disorders of pregnancy) in the postpartum period, as per current best practice
- describe latest evidence in management of complex obstetrics issues (gestational diabetes, hypertensive disorders, fetal growth) both antenatal and postpartum relevant to primary health follow-up
- identify relevant HealthPathways.
- Dr Siaw Hui Wong, Head of Medical Obstetrics, Northern Health
- Dr Ekaterina Jovic , Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist – Northern Health
This event is conducted by Eastern Melbourne and Northern Health. By registering for this event, you agree for submitted information to be shared with Northern Health for the purpose of planning, conducting and evaluating the event. Please visit your PHN’s website to view their privacy and/or data collection statements.
Activity ID: 751257 RACGP CPD: 2 hours Education Activities