Thursday 14th March 2024
5:00pm - 8:00pm
The Round, 379-399 Whitehorse Rd, Nunawading VIC 3131
Join us for a networking and training event. EMPHN will provide a light dinner and opportunity to talk to colleagues prior to the IAR-DST training session.
The Initial Assessment and Referral Decision Support Tool (IAR-DST) assists general practitioners and clinicians in recommending a level of care for a person seeking mental health support. Find more information about the IAR-DST on our website.
A once off $300 payment (excl. GST) is available for eligible GPs who complete the two-hour training.
The IAR-DST training is also an RACGP CPD Approved Activity for the triennium 2023-2026. (1.5 hours of education activity and 0.5 hours of reviewing performance).
Light dinner will be provided.
- describe the development process of the IAR initiative
- describe 8 assessment domains of the IAR-DST
- differentiate between levels of care and determine mental health services matched against the levels of care
- apply the IAR guidance to use the decision support tool to generate a recommended level of care
- apply the principles related to clinical decision-making and consumer choice into practice.
Time: Meal and networking from 5pm, training between 6pm - 8pm.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.