Wednesday 29th March 2023
8:00am - 4:00pm
Manningham Civic Centre, 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster 3108
EMPHN invites you to a full-day education event on topical practice management issues.
This event is an opportunity to hear from guest speakers and network with other general practice staff.
- 8.00am – Arrival and registration
- 8.30am – Welcome by Janine Wilson, CEO Eastern Melbourne PHN
- 8.45am – EMPHN updates
- 9.00am – Fair Work changes impacting your practice in 2023 - Guest speaker: George Sotiris
- 10.30am – Morning tea
- 10.45am – What is a risk assessment matrix and how can it help practice managers in identifying and mitigating risk - Guest speaker: Cheryl Wood
- 11.45am – National Cancer Screening Register - Guest speaker: John Lee
- 12.15pm – Lunch
- 12.45pm – Medicare benefits schedule billing and compliance – How to get it right - Guest speaker: Dr Margaret Lynch and Gary Chell
- 2.00pm - De-mystify and transform your workplace culture - Guest speaker: Simon Thiessen
- 3.30 – 4.00pm - Close and networking.
- for all staff working in general practice only
- participants must work within EMPHN catchment
- maximum of 1 participant per practice at this stage.
Morning tea and light lunch will be provided.