Thursday 6th April 2023
8:45am - 4:30pm
Novotel - Glen Waverley
Building a practical skillset for foot assessment that enables a healthcare practitioner to be competent and confident in chronic conditions of the foot basic care.
- safely perform a basic foot care assessment
- determine foot care requirements
- prepare and use basic equipment and materials
- document foot, skin and nail care according to organisational requirements
- make appropriate referrals in a timely manner*Students must complete the Foundations of Chronic Disease online module to book into this program.
The program is supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Health under the Chronic Disease Support Project.