Tuesday 28th February 2023
6:30pm - 7:30pm
Cyber-attacks can lead to loss or theft of sensitive health information, reputational damage, disruption to service delivery and financial loss. Join our next digital health webinar to learn more about cyber security, how you can protect your business and what is being done to protect digital health information.
In this webinar suitable for general practice, medical specialist practice and pharmacy, specialist cyber security experts from the Australian Digital Health Agency will cover key cyber security concepts including ransomware, password security, phishing scams, network and device security, and how to respond to any breaches.
There will also be a discussion of My Health Record security and privacy features. Attendees will have the opportunity to be involved in an interactive Q&A with cyber security experts from the Australian Digital Health Agency.
- Recognise the importance of cyber security and implications for your practice
- Implement strategies to protect your practice and understand what to do in the event of a cyber incident
- Identify key resources and support for improving cyber security at your practice
- Dr Kathy Rainbird, Manager Workforce and Education, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Tracey Weeks, Manager Cyber Security Awareness & Education, Cyber Security Branch at the Australian Digital Health Agency
- Kym Clarke, Lead Cyber Security Awareness and Education Officer, Cyber Security Branch at the Australian Digital Health Agency
- Danielle Pentony, Director Cyber Security Operations, Australian Digital Health Agency